Valentine's Day Pinkalicious & Peterrific Playdate
March 16, 2018
On February 10, 2018, KBTC Kids and The Children's Museum of Tacoma joined forces to bring kids a wonderful celebration of love with Pinkalicious & Peterrific. Adventures included magical wand making, Pinkalicious Playdough creation, and the introduction to the new show!
For those that missed the big day, you can still take part in the projects!
Two cut out stars
Glue 2-3 strands of ribbon to one side of star
Glue stick in the middle of the star with the ribbon
Glue last star over the top, locking the ribbon and stick between the stars
- 2 cups plain flour (all purpose)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cut salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- Up to 1-1/2 cups boiling water (adding in increments until it feels right)
- Food coloring (optional)
- Few drops of glycerin (optional, but adds shine)
- Glitter (optional)
- Mix flour, salt, cream of tartar, and oil in large mixing bowl
- Add food coloring to boiling water and add water to dry mixture
- Stir continuously until it becomes a sticky, combined dough
- Add glycerin (optional)
- Allow it to cool down, then take it out of the bowl and knead it vigorously for a couple of minutes until all the stickiness is gone.
- Add glitter while kneading.
Make sure to catch our next Playdate featuring Nature Cat on April 14, 2018!